Do you want to redefine App Store Optimization and challenge the norms of the digital marketing industry? We're looking for energetic, intelligent and fun individuals to join us on our journey.
We currently have a number of roles available - please apply below, or contact us with your CV here:contact us
Growth Manager - Paid Media - LondonWe are looking for a passionate Growth Manager to help us tackle some of the biggest problems in the Apps market. You will be managing meaningful long-term paid growth tactics that align with organic growth strategies, and will be expected to design, structure and run paid mobile media campaigns. The ASO Co will provide a platform for you to become an expert in the Apps media sphere.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the UK, working with leading global brands including eBay, Trivago, Farfetch, Sephora, Match.com and many others, helping them grow their mobile revenue by employing cutting edge techniques in ASO, conversion optimisation and strategy. We have a clearly defined media service aligned to our mission of redefining mobile optimisation with long-term sustainable growth. You will be a major driver behind this offering and have a big impact on how it is shaped.
You are a problem solver with a meticulous eye for detail. You understand the fragmentation of the mobile landscape and have sound knowledge of media buying across it. You love data and using it to inform strategic decision making.
- Management of end to end campaign execution, including planning, targeting, reporting and internally communicating results to senior management
- Applying statistical techniques to prove (or disprove!) our theories, and shape the way we undertake further paid campaigns
- Study the overall apps market, obtain external data, and output insights that will impact our company and the industry in general.
- 2-3 years experience working in a role running paid campaigns either within an agency or an in-house team.
- Passionate about marketing, technology, mobile apps, data, media, growth… (or all of the above!)
- Experience analysing data and creating visualisations in Excel
- Comfortable around databases, and use of dashboards and consoles.
- Client management experience and excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to get out of your comfort zone and work in a fast-paced, fun environment where you will have a direct impact on our company’s success!
- Experience using Apple Search Ads, Google Adwords & Programmatic
- Experience of MMP’s and in-app analytics tools
- Coding experience (Python)
- SAAS Experience
Software Developer - LondonWe are looking for a full stack engineer who is comfortable designing and building solutions and relishes working in a fast paced, high quality environment. Working closely with our Data Director but working autonomously, this is a fantastic opportunity to stamp your mark across a complete tech product and be pivotal in the implementation choices.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the UK, working with leading global brands including eBay, Trivago, Farfetch, Sephora, Match.com and many others, helping them grow their mobile revenue by employing cutting edge techniques in ASO, conversion optimisation and strategy. We believe that our technology strategy is key to the success of our company, and as such the projects you will be working on will be important across all areas of the business.
We've got ambitious plans for 2018, and the successful candidate will be driving many of these forward!
- Designing, building and maintaining software projects related to cutting edge strategies for app store marketing
- Working with the rest of the data team and strategy department to co-design a platform that automates their current optimisation processes
- Productising the current ad-hoc ASO processes
- Enhancing an existing database to become the golden source of data for the business
- Strong programming skills across multiple technologies, and the ability to quickly learn more
- Passionate about development and always keeping up with the latest trends
- Love working in start-ups, and recognise that you may be a DB admin one day and a QA tester the next (and tech support all the time!)
- Some cool projects to show off in the interview
Nice to haves
- Digital or mobile marketing experience
Business Development Manager - LondonWe are expanding our Business Development team and are looking for a highly motivated individual to join us in London. This role is as fast paced as they come, and requires a strategic thinker with excellent organisational skills.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the UK, working with leading global brands including eBay, Trivago, Farfetch, Sephora, Match.com and many others, helping them grow their mobile revenue by employing cutting edge techniques in ASO, conversion optimisation and strategy.
You’ll need a passion for people, impeccable business acumen and a strong desire to sell our effective and unique product to the global market.
- Working directly with our Business Development Director on proposals and pitches
- Working with our data team to assess new markets
- Sourcing viable companies to prospect
- Directly approaching businesses to discuss our services
- Appearing at and helping to run international events and conferences
- Ensuring that the client database is kept up to date and prospective clients are followed up with on a regular basis
- Helping with marketing and management of our social channels
- 3-4 years experience in sales (mobile or digital media space preferable)
- Impeccable relationship building and client facing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to deliver strong presentations and pitches
- Strong team player
- Commercial acumen and negotiations skills
- Highly numerate
Nice to haves
- Language skills preferable (Preferably Chinese/Japanese)