If you are ambitious, passionate about being creative, keen to work in a fast-paced environment with global brands varying from Spotify, to Twitter & Farfetch, come and join our design team!
The ASO Co is the world’s leading app store optimisation agency, supporting an impressive list of clientele across a range of categories (fashion, shopping, travel, health and gaming). Our aim is to grow mobile revenue by designing and optimising our clients’ creative assets and we want you to help us make an impact.
You will contribute to the production of outstanding designs and videos for our clients’ app store pages, as well as managing tests and a variety of ad-hoc projects. You need to be an enthusiastic learner and ready to take on a challenge. It’s an exciting opportunity that will allow you to make your mark and get exposure to projects on a global scale – if you’re interested, get in touch!
contact us about this position
- Producing innovative, eye-catching and performance driven designs
- Running qualitative and quantitative tests to assess the performance of optimised creative
- Delivering projects within tight timeframes that meet brand standards
- Managing full creative optimisations (scheduling, producing concepts and assets, testing, reporting)
- Directing short ‘explainer’ videos, writing the storyline and assisting in the development of storyboards
- Creating and editing ‘explainer’ videos (dependent on video experience only)
- Graphic Design or Visual Communications related degree (essential)
- Excellent design skills (Photoshop)
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines without compromising on the quality of work
Nice to have
- Experience designing for a digital marketing campaign is highly desired (preferably mobile)
- Expertise in video production is highly desired
- Language skills (in particular, French)